Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mom & Dad Sms

boy and a girl lovd
each other but their parents refused for their marriage.
They decided to go for court marriage.
When the girl had to
sign,
she saw a poster hanging on the wall which forced her to change her decision.
..
..
..
..
..
The poster had a picture of a baby
girl and the caption written under it was,
“ISI LIYE BETI PAIDA KARNE SE DARTA THA”
this small caption had a big meaning.
So never ditch ur parents b’coz if u can’t be faithful to ur parents who loved u, cared for u, brought
u up for so many yrs,
how can u be faithful to the man who has
just been with u for a few months or yrs…

------------------------------------

Why mother is so special..?

When I come home in the Rain

Brother asked :- why did't you take an umbrella ?

Sister advised :- why didn't you wait till rain stopped ?

Father angrily warned :- Only after gettin cold.. you will realize !!

BUt..
MY Moter.. While drying me.. said :- STUPID RAIN ! COULDN'T it wait.. till my child come home :)

That's MOM.. I LOVE MY MOM.. (♥)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WO HATH SIR PER RAKHE TO ASHIRWAD BN JATA HAI....!

UNKO RULANE WALA JALAD BN JATA HAI..!

MATA-PITA K DIL KABHI NA DUKHANA ...!!

UNKA TO JHUTN B PRASAD JATA HAI...! !

"I LOVE MA"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



In an exam,
 children were given to write an esay on
 mother...
 A cute child wrote:
 "combination of million words
 ... ... From 26 alphabets...
 can never express my loving mom."

<Like and share ,if you have the same definition for
 your sweet mom>

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


M" - is for million things she gave me,
 "O" - is for the way she never grows old,
 "T" - is for the tears she shed to save me,
 "H" - is for her heart of purest gold,
 "E" - if for her eyes, with love - light shining,
 "R" - means right, and right she'll always be
 ★ LIKE if you love your mother ♥


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you, Mom.
 Thank you, Dad.
 Three small words.
 So much to add.
 For all your love
 and your support
 a million words
 would be too short.
 The words, "I LOVE U"
 seem too few
 seem too few
 to express the love
 I have for you .....


Thumbs up for Ur Mom & Dad ;-)



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



At ur age of 1, he wud have lost his sleep to take care of u..


When u r at 10, he wud have lost his fav perfume 2 pay ur school fees..


At 18, he wud have lost his all savings 2 give u graduation..
 At ur 22, he wud have lost his respect 2 get u a job..


To keep u rich, he wud have not even purchased clothes for himself..


To make u lead a luxurious life he wud have not even take care of his health..


He is da 1 who sheds his personal interests for ur prosperous life..
 SALUTE UR Dad for his Sacrifices…………! ♥


.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give your mother a little something to show that
 you are thinking about her, and you'll be sure to
 make her smile.
 ♥ Mom u r my world ♥

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Plz read with heart.(Mom & DAD) ka Paigaam..
 1. Jis Din Tum Hame Budha Dekho Tab
 Sabar Karna Aur Hame Samajhne Ki Koshish Karna.
 2. Jab Hum Koi Baat Bhool Jaaye Toh Hum Par ghussa Na Karna Aur Apna Bachpann Yaad Karna.
 3. Jab Hum Budhe Hokar Chal Na Paaye Toh Hamara Sahara Banna Aur Apna Pehla Qadam Yaad Karna.
 4. Jab Hum Beemar Hojaaye Toh Woh Din Yaad Karke Hum Par Apne Paise Kharch Karna Jab Hum Tumhari Khawaishen Puri Karne Ke Liye Apni Khawaishen Qurbaan Karte The.
 Plzzz share this Beautiful message with everyone.
 And Respect Ur Parents......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mom is the priceless gift to us by God, I love u mom from depth of my heart.
 No word to praise you.,just I love u..♥ ♥ ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


माँ के आँख में दो बार आंख भर जाते है .................
१) जब बेटा पहेली बार माँ बोलता है ...................
२)जब बेटा माँ बाप को घर से बेघर कर देता है .................

By: Melody princess
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Nirdosh aur Niswarthi prem ko barsane wali MAA na hoti to yaha sundar desh dekhne ka aavsar kisi santan ko nahi milta





.........................................



A Mother may Educated or Uneducated 
but,
she is the best teacher from
who we can learn
How she show Care & Affection Always..



....................................................................




The most Beautiful thing in this world is to see you
Parents Smiling and Knowing that
You  are the Reason behind that Smile ..




....................................................................




Give your mother a little something to show that
you are thinking about her, and you'll be sure to
make her smile.
♥ Mom u r my world ♥





............................................



~~♥ A mother understands what a
child does not say ♥

DO you know the difference
between yOu and yOur mOm's
smile???
You smile when you are happy :)) :))
and
Your mom smile when she see's that
you are happy :)


.
.
.

··٠٠••●●♥♥ღ



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Papa .... ♥

No Matter Where I Go In Life,
Who I Get Married To,
How Much Time I Spend With Frndz,
How Much I Love My Love,
Yew Will Always Be My "Number One MAN" !!!

Sincerely,

Your Little Girl
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you were 1yr, she fed you milk..You thanked her by crying all the night & kept her awake :|

When you were 10yrs, she got you a new ball..You thanked her by breaking neighbour's window;)

When you were 15yrs, she took you & your frie
n

ds for movie..You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row:/

When you are 25yrs, she'll search whole world to find your best life patner..You may thank her by saying "I am in Love" ;)

When you are 40yrs, she may ask you to buy some medicines..plz dont thank her by saying "I am busy" :)

Dont forget she gave her blood as medicine for you...Love & Respect your Mom ♥:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tum na hote to ek bhi kadam main to chalta nahin
tum se hi mili hai mujhe aaj ek nayi zindagi
sach main kehta hoon is jahan mein hai tumsa koi nahin
ek pal ke liye tumhaare bin mujhko jeena nahin
ho meri jaan tum papa mere bhagwaan tum papa

▐ ►Like If You LOVE Your DAD Then Repost It.◄▐
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESPECT YOUR FATHER... ♥
At your age of 1,
he would have lost his sleep to take care of you...
When you are 10,
he would havelost his favourite perfume to pay your school fees..
At 18,

he would have lost all his savings to give you graduation..
At your 22,
he would have lost his respect to get you a job.
To keep you rich,
he would have not even purchasd clothes for himself..
To make you lead a luxurious life,
he would have not even taken care of his health..
He is the one who sheds his personal interests for your prosperous life..
Salute your dad for his sacrifice...
I love u PAPA...
g๑๑δ ๓๑พℓïทg ƒяทδร..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MOTHER"
May Be Educated Or Uneducated.
But She is The Best Teacher
From Whom
We can Learn hOw tO Care ,
love & A Lot More .. :)♥

HIT SHARE IF YOU ==> ... ==> Agree?


I'm 1OO % Agree
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Maa se Pyara To koi Bol Nahi ho Sakta, Maa Ki Mamta ka koi Mol Nahi Ho Sakta, khud Nahi khati Hai bachco ko khila deti hai, Waqt Par Thpkiya De De Sula Deti Hai, Sach To Yeh Hai Ki Wo Shaaqs Hai Sabse Garib, Maa ka Saya Hota Nahi Jise Duniya Mai Nasseeb, Zakhm Jab Bachco ko Lagta hai tho Maa Roti Hai, Esi Nisbat kisi Aur Rishte Mai Kahan Hoti hai. . . .

I LOVE U MOM.......
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
What Unborn Second Sister Says

Mom let me take birth !
I will not cry for new dress, new books.
If you wish i will not go to school to save fees.

I will wear old dress of didi and play with old toys
I will help at home to save housemaid expenses.
I will not marry to save from my dowry expenses.
I will serve till life time, like your son & bahu.
I will care when you are sick old.

But please DO NOT KILL ME in your womb.
Do not say YES for the ABORTION as forced by Father, Grand Father, Grand Mother.

Didi, please tell everyone, i want to play with you.
I am scared of MOM's ABORTION
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
PLEASE Take Time to read it......

Why Women Cry

A little boy asked his mother, 'Why are you crying?'

'Because I'm a woman,' she told him.


'I don't understand,' he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said, 'And you never will.'

Later the little boy asked his father, 'Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?'

'All women cry for no reason,' was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God.

When God answered, he asked, 'God, why do women cry so easily?'

God said: 'When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,
and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
but some times tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.'

'You see my son,' said God, 'the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides.'
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 95 days after my birth,
I knew who is my mom.
90 days after my first syllable,
I knew what words are.
30 minutes after my loved one left me,
I knew what tears are.
25 feet off from the ground over the cliff,
I knew what it is to be alive.
20 days after my dear one's death,
I knew that life must go on.
3 weeks after my friend left me,
I knew what it is to be alone.
every fraction of time,
no matter how you divide,
teaches you something.
experience is the only constant,
to get through this life.
feel it live it face it

 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
 
 
 
PARENTS are more imp than God.
You know Why?
Because God gives us life with HAPPY & SAD moments'
But parents always try to give us only HAPPY moments!
gud afternoon...
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
.Vrrry vrry true must read.......
.
HOW A SON/DAUGHTER THINKS OF HIS/HER DADDY AT DIFFERENT AGES:

At 4 Years
My daddy is great.

At 6 Years
My daddy knows everybody.

At 10 Years
My daddy is good but is short tempered

At 12 Years
My daddy was very nice to me when I was young.

At 14 Years
My daddy is getting fastidious.

At 16 Years
My daddy is not in line with the current times.

At 18 Years
My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.

At 20 Years
Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mother puts up with him.

At 25 Years
Daddy is objecting to everything.

At 30 Years
It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father when I was young.

At 40 Years
Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. Even I should do the same.

At 45 Years
I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.

At 50 Years
My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage a single son.

At 55 Years
My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. He is one of his kind and unique.

At 60 Years
My daddy is great.

Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st. stage. Realize the true value of your parents before its too late.!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
   

5 comments:

  1. realy every msg are heart touch msg and realy very nice msg..

    ReplyDelete
  2. every msg are heart touch so implement in our life

    ReplyDelete